Zorra Water & Wheels Committee
The Zorra Water and Wheels Committee was established to carry out the following tasks:
- Preparation of proposal for scope of work that a consultant will be required to carry out. (will require Council approval)
- Carry out consultant selection process. (will require Council approval)
- Work with consultant to carry out design of a splash pad, skateboard park or a combination splash pad/skateboard park.
- Report back to Council with a preferred location and design of splash pad, skateboard park or a combination splash pad/skateboard park.This report will include a business plan showing potential funding sources of the project.
- Should the project come to fruition, the Committee, in conjunction with Recreation and Facilities staff would oversee construction of the project.
View Terms of Reference for Water & Wheels Committee
The Zorra Water & Wheels project has been approved and will be moving forward with a projected completion date of Fall 2018. If you would like to make a donation to the project, please contact the Township office or send an email. All donations of $20.00 or more will receive a charitable tax receipt. Online payments can be made to Zorra tax account number 123-456-78900-0000 (excluding dashes).
Committee Meeting Agendas & Minutes