Township of Zorra
Adjust Font Size:

Home Contact Us
Township of Zorra
The County of Oxford provides municipal water and wastewater services to the residents of the Township.  

For information on External Water Use Restrictions:

Questions about this by-law or any water and wastewater matters can be directed to the County of Oxford at 519-539-9800.